High-waist Shorts, a Fashion Turban & Wedge Sneakers - Go Sporty Chic !

   Today 's outfit post has a Sporty Chic inspiration and I experimented with quite a few trends here. I wore my high-waisted Sailor Shorts in Navy Blue paired with my 'Queen Geek' captioned top again in Navy Blue. I donned a white fashion turban in place of a sporty cap. The fashion turban is one of my most favourite accessories, as seen in my previous outfit posts here and here. I wore my super chic new colourful wedge sneakers to complete my sporty chic look. Since my whole outfit was in the neutral shade of Navy Blue and white I made the look pop with a lot of funky accessories : I wore my quirky moustache face ring set, that includes red lips, a moustaches and glasses and a double finger leaf ring, some cuff bracelets in green, pink and gold and my plastic/clear accent earrings with some lips and crystals studs on them too. I am a big fan of the clear accent accessories trend and I have worn a plastic neckpiece in my previous post too.
  I carried this envelope clutch in pastel blue, light tan and silver and donned my blue mirrored sunnies. I got to shoot these pictures on my recent holiday at my favourite beach destination Goa. 
Sporty Chic with High-waist shorts,Queen geek H&M Top,Wedge Sneakers and a fashion Turban

 
    I have been a huge fan of the wedge sneakers since they first bust on the scene. The wedge sneakers give you the best of both worlds in Heels and Sneakers - Comfort and Style ! With the wedge sneakers you add as much 3inches and more to your height, making you feel as sexy as you do when you wear heeled shoes and also giving you the casual chic appeal that comes with wearing sneakers. Wedge sneakers add a sporty edge to outfits. They are not just stylish, they are also comfortable. These hidden wedge sneakers are the ultimate cool-girl kicks .
 
  
 
Sporty Chic Fashion with High-waist shorts,Queen geek H&M Top,Wedge Sneakers and a fashion Turban
 
Sporty Chic Fashion with High-waist shorts,Queen geek H&M Top,Wedge Sneakers and a fashion Turban
 
Sporty Chic Fashion with High-waist shorts,Queen geek H&M Top,Wedge Sneakers and a fashion Turban
  The right accessories can really make a neutral shade ensemble pop, like here with these trendy cuff bracelets, moustache face ring set, double finger leaf ring and this classy envelope clutch. 
Accesssorize Moustache Face Rings, H&M Leaf Ring,Hermes Bracelt Cuffs,Forever21 Gold Cuff Bracelet, Aldo Envelope Clutch
 
Mouth Rings Set Accessorize , Leaf Ring H&M, Bracelet Cuffs , Arm Candy
     These plastic /clear accent earrings have these cute lip studs on them and coloured crystals. Clear accent accessories are a huge trend this season too. 
  
   This super chic sneakers have a hidden wedge heel and chain detailing on them too. I absolutely love the bright colour combination on them too.
Puzzle Wedge Sneakers
Pin It!

                                         HOOK MY LOOK

Show me some love and Follow on Facebook // Bloglovin // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram
  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,