Neon Dress & SWAG Crop Top - Hong Kong Diaries 3 !

  On my recent vacation to Hong Kong I had the pleasure of dining at a lovely restaurant at The Peak : It is said to be the 'must visit' place there. It is the highest point on Hong Kong Island and offers spectacular panoramic views over Hong Kong Island, Victoria Harbour and Kowloon. The vision was just stunning from the restaurant at night time, when all the buildings are lit up in all their brilliance. The top of the tallest building in Hong Kong, Central Plaza, has different colours of lights blinking.




View from The Peak,Hong Kong by night
Views from The Peak, Hong Kong by night
View from The Peak, Hongkong by night



    For this outing I tried an unusual pairing of a Neon Dress with a Crop Top on top of it.  I absolutely love this Crop Top from the H&M and Divided Swag Collection that has the slogan '2 Swag 4 U' on it ! It is part of their new Collection - called Back to the Beats. Their new slogan for its campaign: Too swag for you. I love the vibe of this collection, I think it's very  street and rapper/hip hop-ish. The collection uses a lot of  Fishnet/Mesh,Gold & Sportswear. 
 I accessorised with neon yellow earrings &  bangles. I carried my Hand-Strap Clutch in bright green & black and wore black Ankle Strap Boots with a metal heel.


Neon Dress & H&M Swag Collection Crop Top

Neon Dress & H&M Swag Collection Crop Top
 
Fashion - Neon Dress & H&M Swag Collection Crop Top

Fashion - Neon Dress & H&M Swag Crop Top,H&M Green Hand-Strap Clutch

Fashion - Neon Dress & H&M Swag Crop Top, H&M Green Hand-Strap Clutch, Ankle Boots, Neon Accessories

Fashion - Neon Dress & H&M Swag Crop Top,H&M Ankle Booties, H&M Green Clutch, Neon Accessories

 

    I carried my current favourite Hand-Strap Clutch in bright green, black & white and accessorised with these chic neon yellow bangles. 
H&M Hand-Strap Green & Black Clutch

   I wore these trendy black Ankle Strap Boots with a Metal heel.
H&M Ankle Strap Boots with a Metal heel, H&M Hand-Strap Green & Black Clutch

 Pin It!

HOOK MY LOOK

I also wanted to share the fabulous news that my blog has been Nominated for the Indi Blogger Awards 2013!
Please Clink on the Link below and write a testimonial about why you love Feisty Fox Diaries, I would really appreciate the testimonials from you'll guys! Thanks a ton!http://www.indiblogger.in/iba/entry.php?edition=1&entry=64848

 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
  
  
  
  
            
                               
  
  
  
  
  
  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,